vrijdag 12 december 2014

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies






Last night the wait was over I went to see the #onelasttime Hobbit film. Without telling spoilers I will try to take you to my opinion of this film. I was trying to avoid to see the last trailer but unfortunately this didn't work. That is kind of problem when you are online for lots of time and watch TV. So I saw it. The funny thing about trailers is that they want you to expect something or get an opinion. Something I normally do but with this trailer I didn't.

About the film. They did make an awesome film but there will be a difference in what you expect and what you get. Some of it we can relate to the book that Tolkien write. Some of it isn't in the film. 

The story itself I like and dislike for one reason. The storylines are different settled then the last time. I had the feeling at the start we miss a few things it starts in the middle of a scene something we didn't have before. I know where it starts but it is not with the ending of The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

From beginning until the end there are great battle scenes I do love those but I have been  by some of the battle scenes. I mean there is a lot of action going on. Some of it is unbelievable it can't but you need to see it for yourself. I had a good laugh in one of the battle scenes and someone next to me said this isn't possible. It isn't possible but we all accept it.  

If I say I like the development towards the end but when the end comes I expected some of overlay towards Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring said by one in an interview but I don't remember which one. It wasn't there . The end credits I like because they have drawn it very lovely and Billy Boyd did a great job with his end credit music.

I hope to do another review in a month of two. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten