vrijdag 19 augustus 2016

Vikings

Courtesy of History


Hail Vikings,

First of all, I like to apologize for the recap blogs I thought by now we would know a return date but unfortunately, we don´t have a date yet. The thing is that a lot of new casts introduced over the last couple of weeks.

The trailer came out during San Diego Comic-Con 22 Juli and I haven't posted it yet. so my blog isn't exactly up to date due to several reasons.

One of them is the date that Vikings will return but most of all I have seen the trailer multiple times and have seen so much that I wasn't able to write anything down because there is so much to write about the trailer already.

In the next few blogs, I will try to make it up to you so stay tuned for new Vikings blogs. The blogs will come out every Thursday at 13:36 PDT
Sometimes my posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TUMBLR are faster feel free to follow me over there as well.

Twitter:           @TamaraBakx or https://twitter.com/TamaraBakx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten