dinsdag 20 mei 2014

Q and A Clive Standen

Tonight there was a Q and A with Clive Standen who plays Rollo in Vikings.He did this because the first season and second episode in the UK was shown there.

I was able to ask him a few questions. He did gave me something to look up and now I know even more about the myth he liked.

Which other character would you like to play?

Clive: “I'm happy with Rollo but I can't wait to see where Michael takes the character of "Ivar the boneless"

Have you ever been in The Netherlands?

Clive: “I have...I did a theatre tour of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein in 2003 to Eindhoven, Utrecht,Gouda,Amsterdam and Rotterdam.loved it”

Which myth do you like most about the Vikings?

Clive: “look up the viking myth of how the phrase "cut your nose off to spite your face" was formed ... #Gruesome

I then took the time to look it up and found out this:

There where nuns and the Vikings came there and in order to protect them from raping by the Vikings they cut of their noses. To find the full story click below on the link.


If you want to now more about Vikings and the TV series follow me and others on:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten